Deaf Services Unlimited is your first and only call when a customer, patient, or client who uses sign language to communicate comes to you for services.
Deaf Services Unlimited only hires nationally certified interpreters and each interpreter abides by the Code of Professional Conduct as defined by the NAD-RID Code of Professional Conduct.
We have specialists working in legal, medical, employment, education, business and performing arts settings. DSU interpreters have interpreted at universities; insurance and financial institutions; large medical centers and small, private practices; political arenas; national seminars; law enforcement, legal and court systems; and national touring concerts and theater productions.
Deaf Services Unlimited is your expert resource for interpreting services.
Here’s what we offer:
- Top quality interpreting services in American Sign Language, English-based Sign Language and spoken English.
- Nationally Certified Interpreters
- Available for purchase through General Services Administration (GSA)
- Coordination of services provided by our professional staff
- One-time requests
- Ongoing appointments
- Larger community events
- Video Remote Interpreting (VRI)
- 100% compliant
- Team Interpreting (Including Certified Deaf Interpreter Teams)
- Deaf-Blind Interpreting (Includes tactile and other modes of communication)
- Signed Exact English (SEE)
- Pidgin-Signed English (PSE)