Using the Spotlight Feature in Microsoft Teams
Spotlighting a video pins the video for all participants in the meeting. If you’re a host, you can choose up to seven people’s video feeds to highlight for everyone in the meeting. Spotlighting can be used to allow all participants in a meeting to view the interpreter in the main view.
How to Spotlight a Participant
- Right-click on the person’s video and select Spotlight from the menu.
- If another person is already spotlighted, select Add Spotlight.
You can also Spotlight a participant from the Participants list.
- Select Show participants to see a list of all participants.
- Find the name of the person you want to spotlight.
- Right-click on their name and select Spotlight.
How to Spotlight Your Video
- Right-click on your video and select Spotlight me.
You can also Spotlight your video from the Participants list.
- Select Show participants.
- Right-click on your name and select Spotlight me.
How to End a Spotlight
- Right-click on the video and choose Stop spotlighting.